I guess this was my first hard try at a bigger painting.
There are some things that need work but I am totally over working on this, and today is the deadline. There are also a couple of things that could be improved that I am not sure how to achieve the desired effect, but I am totally over trying to figure it out for this painting.
Things I learned
1. painting is hard
2. large acrylic paintings are hard because of how quickly the paint dries. use your paint quickly
3. mix larger amounts of paint with a paint knife vs a brush
4. keep your brushes in water at alllll times when not being used
5. mixing your own colors may actually be easier than buying a large set of colors
6. a lot of white will be used
7. if it sucks just paint over it
8. it is way harder to get the colors you want again with real paint than with photoshop lmao
9. painting a layer at a low opacity (with water) is probably not gonna give it the effect you thought it would... or, i was just being dumb. that idea got painted over.
10. drawing/painting/anything-ing snakes is also hard
Now I get to take it to the charity event, I hope that it is liked and it raises some money for the Orianne Society!